Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

So Special

Hi there! Today I have a cute card to share with you using some Great Impressions stamps.



I stamped this adorable F600 Valentine Sparky onto patterned paper and then colored him with Copic markers. Coloring on top of colored paper gives added interest and for certain images eliminates the need for fussy cutting or mounting.


I used D500 So Very Special for the sentiment and heat embossed it in white. Some sequins finished it off. I hope you have a wonderful day!

   Come and join our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too! 

2 comments :

Mynn xx said...

Leah, this is SO sweet! I LOVE your fun coloring on the patterned paper--and the brighter pink sequins look fabulous! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Patti J said...

Love this, Leah! Cute as can be!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...