Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, January 8, 2016

Love You a Ton

Happy Friday Great Impressions Stamp Friends!

Kendra from Luv 2 Scrap 'n Make Cards here today to share another adorable card with you!!

For my card today I was inspired to create a sweet Valentine's Day card!

I used the adorable F571 Heart Struck Elephant!!
The B238 A Ton sentiment is such a perfect match with this sweet image!!

Isn't he sweet?!
I sure think so!  I just LOVE this image!!

---------------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!
Be sure to stop back for more wonderful inspiration!

Join in our monthly challenge as well!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a sweet day!


2 comments :

Lorie said...

This is so adorable Kendra!

Mynn xx said...

He is totally darling, Kendra! LOVE the fun layout, fabulous patterned papers, and your amazing coloring! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...