Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, January 11, 2016

The Sweetest Gift


Happy Monday, friends!  I'm back with another creation that uses some super fun stamps from the Great Impressions online store.  Today I'm sharing a Valentine for a best friend.  Take a peek...


I kept it simple with just a a fun sentiment--E882 The Sweetest.  I punched it out and layered it with some black cardstock.  A few flowers and rhinestones bring your eye directly to this darling sentiment!


To the top of the card, I added a doily, some velvet ribbon, baker's twine, and a crystal button.  I like the girly feel--this is definitely a perfect card for your best girlfriend!


Some patterned paper and faux sitching help to add a bit more to the Valentine theme of this card.  I chose a shimmery white cardstock for the base to add even more shine and texture.  I LOVE it, but it will have to be a hand delivered card because of those flowers.  What do you think?  I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!


That's all for me today, friends.  THANK YOU so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I also would love for you to come and join our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:

2 comments :

Lorie said...

Oh Mynn...this is LOVELY!

Julie Odil said...

This is beautiful, Mynn!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...