Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Kitty Sweetheart

Happy Wednesday! Today I have a sweet Valentine's card to share you with using some adorable Great Impressions stamps.


This super cute image is called E860 Kitty With Heart and I first stamped it in Versafine Onyx black ink and watercolored it. I then trimmed it out so I could fit it into my heart frame. When the heart the kitty is holding was dry I added some white polka dots with a white gel pen. The sentiment is E859 Forever Yours.


I added some machine stitching and a sprinkling of sequins to finish it off. Hope you enjoyed today's card and thank for dropping by!

   Come and join our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too! 




3 comments :

Mynn xx said...

This is such a purr-fect Valentine, Leah! ;) LOVE the CAS feel and fun colors you used--and your watercoloring is beautiful, as always! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Donna Heber said...

Leah, I just adore your card. So sweet and I do love kitties. Your watercoloring is beautiful.

Patti J said...

Awww...how sweet is this! Glad to see you back here, Leah! Your creations always inspire me :) Hugs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...