Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Fun Coffee Cup Birthday card ...

Good morning! Ruza here on a new day, and I'm super excited to be back for another term as a part of the Great Impressions Design Team. Today's card features two of the new January stamps available at Great Impressions Stamps.


We have the super cool Fun Coffee Cup (H278) along with the Triple Birthday Wish Sentiment (D513). A lot of fussy cutting and paper-piecing went into creating my Coffee Cup. The only coloring involved was the red and blue stripes on the straw.

The background was created with the same DP I used for the Fun Coffee Cup, added some twine I received in a swap along with a chipboard button, and layered the background on my Kraft card. 3D foam squares were used to add the Fun Coffee Cup, added some bling for sprinkles and over the the holes in the scalloped edging of the cup.

Here's a closer look at the Fun Coffee Cup and Triple Birthday Wish Sentiment ...


I have quite a few birthday's coming up so I kept my card CAS for easy mailing. As you can see, I stamped part of the Coffee Cup on the envelope.


That is all for me today. I will be back next week with another project featuring some amazing stamps from Great Impressions! I hope you will check out our current Great Impressions Challenge, and if you use some Great Impressions stamps make sure you link them up in our Customer Gallery!

Until next week ... Enjoy!

3 comments :

Mynn xx said...

TOTALLY fabulous, Ruza! I LOVE that you added the sentiment to the cup--and the delicious detail in the topping looks wonderful! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Patti J said...

Eeks! Love this, Ruza...what fun! Thanks for sharing 😊

Jenna ♥ said...

This is FAB card!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...