Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Spikey the Porcupine

Happy Tuesday everyone!  This is Lorie here with you today and I'm super excited to show you what I made with another couple of cute stamp from great Impressions!
For this fun Valentine's Day gift I used the following stamps:  E825 Spikey the Porcupine and D474 Happy Valentines.  Please click on the photos to make them bigger for you so you can see just how cute that Spikey is!  I used a wine tag die and some lovely patterned paper for the base of the hanger.  The sentiment was stamped on coordinating patterned paper then trimmed to hang off the edges a bit.  Some twine and a little bit of bling really just finishes this off perfectly! 
Here is a side view.  This is a foaming hand soap that is green as I thought it would contrast well with all the pink on the tag. Thank you all for stopping by today!  I would love for you to come and join our monthly challenge and if you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery too!

2 comments :

Mynn xx said...

Lorie, I adore this fun project! I LOVE the way you colored Spikey, the fun patterned paper, and the way you die cut the image! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Patti J said...

What a fun project! Spikey is adorable, and the idea of using it as a bottle tag is just perfect! Great job!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...