Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Vera & Mable ...

Good morning! Ruza here to share a FUN card featuring some of the stamps available at Great Impressions Stamps.


When I saw the NEW January Stamp featuring Vera & Mable Dancing the Charleston (J122) I just couldn't resist them. Vera & Mable are having so much fun, and I truly had an awesome time giving them some color with my Copic Markers. Distress Ink was applied around the lovely ladies, Glossy Accents was applied to the lenses of each of the ladies glasses, and Liquid Pearls was used for the center of the flowers and the necklace. The Retro Sentiment (C493) is such an awesome sentiment and perfect for these lovely ladies!

Here's another look at the Vera & Mable ...


That is all for me today. I will be back next week with another project featuring some amazing stamps from Great Impressions! I hope you will check out our current Great Impressions Challenge, and if you use some Great Impressions stamps make sure you link them up in our Customer Gallery!

Until next week ... Enjoy!

2 comments :

Patti J said...

Oh my goodness - there are those cute ladies again! I think I 'need' this image, don't you? Beautifully colored, Ruza - love your card!

Mynn xx said...

Um, this is AMAZING, Ruza! I LOVE the fabulous coloring you did--ONE LAYER?! This is gorgeous! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...