Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, January 29, 2016

Sweet Snowman

Happy Friday Great Impressions Stamp Friends!

Kendra from Luv 2 Scrap 'n Make Cards here today to share another adorable card with you!!

We've got lots of snow on the ground here in WI!  So we've spent a lot of time in the cold having fun!!

So with my mind on winter, I thought it would be fun to work with the K105 Sweet Snowman stamp!  Getting a head-start on those Christmas cards for next year!!
Isn't he sweet!  I just love snowmen!!

Another view:

I used the C427 Season's Greetings sentiment!

I just love creating shaker cards, they are so much fun!!!

---------------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!
Be sure to stop back for more wonderful inspiration!

Join in our monthly challenge as well!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a sweet day!


2 comments :

Mynn xx said...

He's SNOW cute, Kendra! I adore the fabulous coloring you did--especially on the hat! Have a wonderful weekend! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Patti J said...

This is the cutest snow scene ever! Love this stamp, and you have showcased it so nicely! Great job!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...