Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Thursday with Toni

Hello!   Time for another Great Impressions card for you.

I am so happy with this card.  I don't often use designer paper but I remembered I had some ornament paper that would be perfect.  It turned out so colorful and cute!  I used H273 Joyful Penguins, coloring the image based on the designer paper.  I finished it off with B229 Happy Hearts.   Cute cute cute!

See you next week with another GI designToni 


Don't forget about the GI monthly challenge!
You don't have to use GI stamps but it'd be totally awesome if you did!
Also, if you do use GI stamps, be sure to link up to the customer gallery to show us your fabulous work and for a chance to get a little year-end prize.

5 comments :

Unknown said...

Those penguins are adorable....makes me want to tickle their bellies! lol Fab card!

Nana said...

Adorable card. Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

Mynn xx said...

Super darling, Toni! Lobe the fun patterned paper and the coloring of these cute penguins! Awesome card! Hugs! Mynn xx

Unknown said...

Oh how cute these little penguins are! Love the paper too!

Patti J said...

Your patterned paper is so much fun with these delightful penguins! Love it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...