Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, December 28, 2015

Building a Snowman


Well, friends, happy Monday!  I hope you had a WONDERFUL Christmas day!  Even though the holiday is over, it's still cold and wintry outside here and so I am still in the mood for wintry images on my cards.  I used a DARLING image and GORGEOUS frame from the Great Impressions online store on my creation today, and I think you'll really like it!  Take a peek...


The image I used is called F251 Build a Snowman.  I stamped it and then colored it in with colored pencils and glitter gel pens.  I added some Stickles for the snow.


I heat embossed K107 Snowflake Frame onto some patterned paper to add to the card base and act as a frame to this image.  I LOVE the silver on blue!  SO wintry!


The only thing left to add was some ribbon and a fun bow.  I layered a snowflake punch and gem onto the bow for added interest.  I think this is totally darling, and I hope you agree!  I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below! :)


That's all for me today, friends.  THANK YOU so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I also would love for you to come and join our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

3 comments :

Unknown said...

Just the cutest!

Patti J said...

I love it, Mynn! Cute as can be! Thanks for sharing!

Glittered Paws said...

Perfect frame for this card - and I love snowmen and snow even after Christmas. I keep my snow people stamps out at least through January.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...