Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Hello...and Goodbye!

Hello... and Goodbye!

Today is my last post as DT member for Great Impressions Stamps.
I was blessed to be a part of this group for a full year and will miss working with my team mates.  Deone, the owner, and Mynn, the DT Coordinator have
made this year such a pleasure.

I can't wait to see what the new team members create!

This week has been a break week, and we are sharing our favorite GI creations.

Here is my favorite!

You know....'that moment' when you finish a card, and you're really REALLY loving it?
I had 'that moment' with this card.  I loved creating this card with these wonderful Great Impressions stamps:




Squeeeee....is he not the ca-utest snowman ever?

Wish you could see the sparkle. I used a clear Wink of Stella Brush on all of the snowbanks, lights, bird wing, branches, hat and scarf.

I loved this one so much that it went to our daughter who loves snowmen!

Keep on entering your cards in the Great Impressions Challenges, I'll see you there!!!

Thanks for stopping by,

Patti J.

2 comments :

Unknown said...

He Is the cutest! Merry Merry, Patti!

Lorie said...

This is so, so cute! I'll miss seeing your creations!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...