Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Potted Puppy Revisited

Good Tuesday Morning, Donna Here!

As we head into our Winter Break we are sharing some of our favorite creations, this is one of mine.

This little Hello Card uses the fantastic Great Impressions Stamp F582 Potted Puppy. 

He is just the cutest!


Stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers.

 
Captivating Squares and Swoosh Hello dies used.  4 white corner tabs punched as well.  Flowers have a hint of Sakura Glitter Pens and Adhesive Rhinestones for accents.  

 
He's just adorable and reminds me of my daughter's little Hankie Doodle.  :)
 
 
Hank at 2.5 months old
 
Hank today, almost 2 years old
 
Don't forget to check out Our Monthly Challenge.  And please add your GI creations to the Customer Gallery
 
Thanks for coming by!
 
Enjoy~~ 





4 comments :

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous. Such and adorable image and I love the design.
Hank is gorgeous.
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and best withes for a happy and healthy 2016.
Hugs Sharon. x

Mynn xx said...

I still love this super sweet card, Donna! I love how you shared about your daughter's pup, too! Sending holiday HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Patti J said...

Your card is darling, Donna! And...Hank is too sweet! Thanks for sharing!

The Craft Princess said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that stamp and I have it!!! My dog looks EXACTLY like the one in the stamp!!! Love the way your card looks :) Hugs...Janie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...