Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Hello Friend

Happy Saturday!

Hopefully, you've finished all of your Christmas cards, wrapped all of your packages, and baked all your cookies!  I did finish the cards this week, with the help of my hubby!

Here's what I made using these Great Impressions stamps:



We have a Christmas party tonight, and are looking forward to it!
I even bought a new dress and REAL shoes - heels, hose and all!

See you next Saturday with another project featuring some fun stamps

I hope you will check out our current Great Impressions Challengeand if you use Great Impressions stamps be sure to link them up in our Customer Gallery!
The challenge just started this week, so you have lots of time to enter!
You could be the lucky winner!

Thanks for stopping by,

3 comments :

Unknown said...

Fabulous ornament, love all of that shimmer and shine!!! Merry Merry! (oh and if I baked now, it would all be gone before the Holiday Fa La La La La)

Lori Kobular said...

Love this ornament and card Patti!

Mynn xx said...

This is so pretty, Patti!!! I LOVE the fun way you colored on kraft cardstock--and all the glitter and shine are perfectly festive! Sending holiday HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...