Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Blowing Wishes (with mini blog candy)



Good Morning and welcome to my Great Impressions jammie day post (with a little mini blog candy too)! 

I love this darling little bear, don't you? He looks so, so sweet-sure to make any 'sickie' feel better.

I wanted to make a get well card with a fall feel, so I chose these rusty papers-a perfect color scheme for a guy! I also used the Freshly Made Sketch #55. 

I tied a little silver leaf charm on to the attached ribbon and added the little bear up on dimensionals. This was an great sketch to use-made an easy CAS card.


Now for my little give away. 

Seems I got carried away and ordered two of this great  sentiment- so I am offering one of them as a little bit of blog candy. Just leave a comment on my blog  here or on my Great Impressions blog post right here. I will post a winner from the commenters next Saturday morning!  Good Luck!!!

Sue Kment

card details:
===============================
Stamps:
Bear with Dandelion E569
Wishes Your Way B177
Cardstock:Kaiser Craft Up Up and Away Collection
Copics:
Bear- E21,23,25,27
Background-BG000
Misc: Twine, Leaf charm, Sizzlets Little Leaves from SU!, dimensionals

12 comments :

Jenny said...

Ha! I too have doubled up on a stamp! Great idea to do a give a way Sue! Your card is adorable - and happy jammie day!!

Rosalee said...

Beautiful card Sue. I love how you tied that charm up with that Twine. So sweet. Love the sentiment too. Thanks so much for the chance
Hugs, Rosalee

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

I am just sitting here in my jammies too... reading blogs. Very cute card. Thanks for sharing

Erin said...

Adorable card, Sue! I have purchased the same stamp/set twice... I must have liked it so much I bought it twice! Happy World Card Making Day!

Jo4Him said...

Super cute card; love the sentiment with the dandelion. Thanks for sharing

Mary-Anne V said...

Very cute bear...love the sentiment that goes along with it so well. Great card with the nice warm browns.

Mary Roberson said...

The little bear is darling, Sue. He's sure to bring cheer (and a smile)to whomever he is sent to. I've bought the same stamp twice too-I was at a craft fair and got
caught up in the moment;)

Angela said...

Great fall colors and that sentiment is darling. Good luck to the commenters!

Mary K said...

This is my most used stamp set, love my teddy bears, but I've never done this color combo. Great card!

Tkat said...

very cute card! all the details work together so beautifully! :) thanks for the chance at your stamp :)

Margreet said...

This is such a gorgeous card with that sweet bear...love the silver leaf charm as detail...your sentiment is lovely too...sorry for you you ordered two of them...but the lucky winner will be só glad!
Thanks for offering!
xxx Margreet

Joan V said...

This card is so, so cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...