Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, October 22, 2012

Witches Brew


Is everyone ready for Halloween???? I have already had to replace  some of the candy as I have a bit of a sweet tooth. I know I am bad right. Poor kids. I know I will end up eating some of my daughters candy as she is a sucker and smarties kind of gal.


Well this is a creation I made in honor of Halloween. I really loved making this tea bag holder.
I just had to use these two stamps for the tea bag holder.




I used this tutorial here! It is so quick and easy to make. So try it out!

Shanna

3 comments :

Migdalia said...

Super Cute and Cool card!
Would love for you to join us at PDE Challenges:Night projects
http://pausedreamenjoychallenges.blogspot.com/

Enjoy your day,
Migdalia
PDE DT

Erin said...

I love it! What a unique card and gift. And the sentiment stamp cracks me up. :)

Angela said...

Great idea, Shanna! Cute card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...