Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, October 19, 2012

Life's Measurements



Happy Friday and thanks for taking the time to visit the Great Impressions blog. Hope you had time to follow the Echo Park Paper/Great Impressions Blog hop this week.
There will be a winner from each designer's blog. You have until Sunday night at midnight to comment.

My card for today is using the Great Impressions Stamp - "life is not measured"- F252. I love how you can make the sentiment the focal image on a card. Add some designer paper, a die cut and you have a great card.

I played on the measurement theme of the sentiment by using designer paper with measurements on it. I added a flag pennant to complete this cas layout.

That's it for me today. Hope you have some fun plans for the week-end.

Mary Marsh

card recipe:
stamp: life is not measured F252
paper: island indigo, rich razzleberry, natural ivory, designer paper (stampin-up)
ink: island indigo
accessories: spellbinders dies, circle punch

4 comments :

Jenny said...

Oh my gosh - I never would have thought of the ruler background paper Mary! It really adds to this wonderful design and shows off that beautiful sentiment!

Joan V said...

Love this sentiment. Oh my, love this card. The background paper is so fun with this sentiment. Thanks for the inspiration. Have a great day.

Sue from Oregon said...

Lovely sentiment and great layout Mary!

Angela said...

Great pairing of the patterned paper with the sentiment, Mary! This is such a sweet card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...