Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

 I know it's Halloween, but I need to get a jump on my Christmas cards so I've made a clean and simple holiday card this week, featuring a beautiful wreath image and some gold embossing powder:

(Supplies - Stamps (Great Impressions) Merry Wreath and Merry Christmas. Ink: (PTI) Scarlet Jewel and Versamark. Cardstock: (PTI) Kraft, Rustic White, and Scarlet Jewel. Patterned Paper: (PTI) Scarlet Jewel Patterns Pack. Other: Buttons, white thread, gold embossing powder.) 

I wanted to keep the front of the card very simple so the gold wreath shines, so I stamped the sentiment on the inside of the card:


This card would be very easy to mass produce if you are looking to make a lot of Christmas cards but don't have a lot of time... which is usually my position! Every year I feel like I'm prepared, with all my cards ready to go... until I realize I'm 10 or 15 cards short! Then I have to scramble to finish the rest. Hopefully this is the year I learn my lesson! 

I hope everyone has a safe and fun Halloween. See you next week!  

Erin.

4 comments :

Jenny said...

Beautiful start to your Christmas card collection Erin! Love how that wreath sparkles!

Mary Marsh said...

very prettty cas card Erin-love this wreath image

Caroline said...

Beautiful card I love the colours. Caroline xxx

Sue from Oregon said...

I think gold embossing is so very pretty! Lovley!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...