Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Ronald McDonald House Update

Hello Peeps!

Just popping in to share a Ronald McDonald House
update.  It's been like an early Christmas for me.
I have so enjoyed opening up all the beautiful cards
and oohing and aahing over each one!
They are all like little works of art.  I didn't want them
to get all smudgy from families handling them so
I put them in cello plastic sleeves to keep them safe.

Here are some pictures of the cards all "dressed"
and ready to be packed up.





I was overwhelmed by the out pouring of cards
Can you guess how many cards we will be donating?
A whopping....wait for it..... 278 cards!
All handmade with love!

I recently had foot surgery so the cards have not been delivered yet.
Turns out that was a good thing because I still had a few cards
trickling in this week.  I'm hoping to get there
either this week or next and will bring my camera along
 to take more pictures so I can share them with all of you.

Blessings to all!

Hugs,

Jenny

7 comments :

Mary Marsh said...

278 cards that is amazing Jenny-RMH will love receiving all these beauties

Patti J said...

Woo hoo! That's great, Jenny! Sorry to hear about your foot - hope you are up and running marathons quickly! Thanks again for letting me be a part of this card drive! Hugs...

Sue from Oregon said...

Wow! That is truly amazing Jenny!

Dawnll said...

I am so thrilled and happy I got to play a small part
How wonderful

Mary K said...

How wonderful, Jenny. Hope you have someone to carry all those cards, with being post-op and all.
Sending you healing wishes as well. Thanks for all you do!!

Angela said...

What a wonderful gathering of kindness! Thank you, Jenny, for organizing the hop! It was a blessing to participate!

Shanna Shands said...

WOW. That is amazing. Love all the cards!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...