Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Woo Hoo! Release Week Continues!

Hi Friends!

I have not one, but two brand spankin' new stamps to show to you today!
The first is this stylin' crow.  I adore the delicate leaf pattern on the body.
My puny sentiment is "thunk" up by me and computer generated.



My next card was so much fun for me to create!
I wanted to make my own background...so I played around
with different colored inks and patterns until I came up with this:



The "blocked" background is actually the back of a wooden square stamp.
I inked it up and then spritzed on just a little spray of water then stamped, using three different colors.  Next I colored up the tree stamp with distress markers and stamped over the squares of color.  Finally, I added some sparkly Stickles on some of the leaves.  A snip of ribbon and a couple of Dew Drops for more dimension and done!

Supplies 
(Crow Card)
Not Shown:  Teal Cardstock; Gingham Ribbon



(Stylin' Tree)
Not Shown:  Su - Purely Pomegranate and Lovely Lilac Stamp Pads (retired)
Ribbon


InLinkz.com
Don't forget you have all week long
to let us know what you think
of our Fall display of new releases!
You can comment here and at any of
our designers blogs!

Hugs,

8 comments :

Mary K said...

Jenny, your bright background colors set the fall leaves off in a lovely way. Your pun sentiment was very "punny". Cute!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Love that tree. Great cards. TFS

belldoubleyou said...

The background you made for the second card is fantastic!

Lucy Patrick said...

They are gorgeous cards, thanks for the inspiration!! XOX Lucy

Mary Marsh said...

your crow card and sentiment are just too cute Jenny-I love the 2nd card and th artsy look you achieved with your background stamping-the tree has a perfect setting

Patti J said...

Wow - these are gorgeous, Jenny! Love the tree, and your background is perfect for it. The crow just makes me so happy! Thanks for sharing :)

Sue from Oregon said...

Double the pleasure this morning Jenny! Love your new linky thingie too!

Joan V said...

The crow is really interesting. I love the leaves imprinted on him. Kind of early Americana style.
Cute sentiment on your crow card.

Some people are so clever when it comes to backgrounds. What a great idea on your tree card. Love the tree image because it is so delicate. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...