Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, October 5, 2012

~The Journey~

Happy Friday and thanks for taking the time to visit the Great Impressions Blog. If you have any plans for the week-end, I hope it's something fun.

For my card today, I am using the vintage big wheel image - E683 and the sentiment is "it's all about the journey" - D406. I really like this image and sentiment and am pleased with how my card turned out. I used my stamp-a-ma-jig to get the sentiment on 2 lines.

I like how you accentuate an image by using a die cut to do some layering. Hope you like it as well. That's it for my post today so until next time..........

Mary Marsh

Card recipe:
Paper: island indigo, white, red riding hood, more mustard & fan fair patterned paper (Stampin-Up)
Ink: island indigo
Accessories:  doily & flag stax die (MFT), circle die (Spellbinders), MS circle punch, button.

3 comments :

Jenny said...

Love this design Mary and how you carried the circle theme of the bike wheels through out!

Sue from Oregon said...

Love how you tied the image and papers together-the perfect touch Mary!

Angela said...

Cute card - that paper is perfect for your card, Mary!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...