Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

You're A Star!

Hi All!

If you came by for the week long
Echo Park/Great Impressions Stamps blog hop
click  here.   Otherwise, scroll on down.




EEk!  I am a loving that my son got a great mid-term report card!
I created this card to let him know how proud his Dad and I are of him.
This adorable robot helped me do the job.  He is all dressed up in some cool DP
and on top of the world!  I fussy cut out a banner to "string" across the top with dimensionals
and cut another one for my sentiment.  For fun, I stapled a star shape on my banner
 and colored up the other star with a silver glitter pen.

Supplies

InLinkz.com

Is everyone having fun checking out our holiday hop with Echo Park?
I'm swooning over their papers!  You've got all week to hop along.
Make sure to send each designer a little comment love for your chance
to win some Echo Park and Great Impressions Stamps presents I mean... prizes!!

Hugs,

5 comments :

Patti J said...

What a cute card! Congrats to your son, and to his parents! I'm sure he loves this! Thanks for sharing :)

Mary Marsh said...

how cute Jenny-love this little robot and what a great report on your son

Angela said...

Congrats to your son, Jenny! This is a great card...that robot makes me smile!

Joan V said...

Such a cute card. Love the banner, too. Isn't it great to see our children succeed. Congrats to your son.
Thanks for sharing the little robot. Funny how you can look at all the stamps in the shop and not realize what CUTE cards they can be.Love your creativity. Thanks for sharing.

Sue from Oregon said...

Love this robot so much I have it too LOL! Darling!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...