Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, October 26, 2012

New Day


Happy Friday and welcome to the Great Impressions Blog. Friday's seem to roll around faster and faster each week (lol)!! But I guess that just brings the week-end faster.

It's Mary Marsh here and Friday is my day to post on the blog. For today's card, I used the Great Impressions Stamp - "new day"- E770. I love how you can take a sentiment stamp frame it in a fancy die-cut add some designer paper to a great layout and you have a great card.

My background designer paper is from the DCWV "harvest gathering stack" collection.

The larger rectangle panel is striped designer paper from Stampin-Up's-chocolate chip collection.

For my smaller rectangle panel, I used the pumpkin harvest Cuttlebug embossing folder in pumpkin. My oval is cut in vanilla from the Spellbinders floral oval die. I stamped in choc chip ink.
To finish my card and the sketch I die cut a pennant flag in choc chip using a Spellbinders die.

That's it for me for today.  Hope you have some fun plans for the week-end.







5 comments :

Angela said...

So pretty, Mary! Love the colors: browns & orange. Definitely inspired...I'm thinking of adding touches of gold, too. Thanks, Mary!

Jenny said...

I love the leaf background Mary - and that sentiment is lovely - great card!

Erin said...

Beautiful card, Mary! I love the die cut the sentiment is stamped on... very pretty!

Greta said...

This card is gorgeous! I have to get out my pumpkin embossing folder--don't think I've ever used it. Thanks for leaving me a comment!

Sue from Oregon said...

This is lovely with its combo of EF and pretty papers too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...