Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Fancy Flourishes

Hey everyone! I hope you guys are enjoying the Echo Park + Great Impressions Stamps blog hop! I have loved looking at all the projects... amazing inspiration! 

Today I have a card to share with a fantastic flourish stamp. I stamped it with Enchanted Evening ink onto kraft cardstock and layered it behind a doily die cut:

 (Supplies - Stamp: (Great Impressions Stamps) Simple Elegance. Ink: (PTI) Enchanted Evening. Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye, LillyBee. Cardstock: (PTI) Kraft, Sweet Blush. Die: (PTI) Parisian Doily Die. Other: Ribbon, buttons, gems.)

I didn't realize the sentiment is partially covered by the bow in this picture, but it says "Happy Birthday to you!". 

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments :

Jenny said...

I love your design Erin! All the elements come together beautifully!

Caroline said...

This is gorgeous love the colours. Caroline xxx

Angela said...

Cute card, Erin! That is a great flourish!

Mary K said...

Love how you carried the swirl right onto the doily as well and all those patterns & textures..they work great together!

Mary Marsh said...

this is a prett ycard Erin-I like the layout and different shapes you used

Sue from Oregon said...

oh so gorgeous...love that yummy ribbon and great design!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...