Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, October 13, 2012

The Whole Pumpkin Patch!




Good Morning and welcome to my Great Impressions jammie day post.  No  jammie morning for me today, I am off to my local papercrafting store to visit with a visiting designer from the Copic .  How fun is that?!

Today I am showing off two new fall release  stamps named Scarecrow and Friends along with a darling sentiment names Whole Patch(links below) . A sweet sentiment that reminds me that my little grandsons are definitely the cutest in the whole patch. These images would be perfect for a scrap page as well!

The scarecrow image is put together in several layers for some additional dimension as well. I chalked the pumpkins and added several of them with dimensionals too


Now for my little GI stamp give away from last week-the winner is 
Congrats Patti J!


Sue

card details:
===============================
Stamps:
Scarecrow and Friends-G473
Whole Patch-D449
Cardstock: Vanilla, Riding Hood Red (SU!)and MME DP-Away We Go
Copics:I forgot to write them down so this is my guess!
Scarecrow: E50, 42    YR12,24
B93,95,97
R22,24,29
BG43
YR68
C3,4,5
Grass G 43,46
Misc:Vanilla satin ribbon(SU!), nestie label 9, Martha Stewart fence punch, dimensionals,
Silhouette file: 7 Pumpkins by Lori Whitaker

4 comments :

Jenny said...

This one goes into my faves from you Sue! I love this design and your coloring is marvelous!

Mary K said...

Sue, so spectacular! This scarecrow pops off the page as if he were real. Super card...especially love those papers you used! And congrats to lucky Patti J!

Patti J said...

What a fun card! Love the fall stamps - hmmm...could that be because I love fall? Thanks SO much for picking me - love that little sentiment! I'm a card angel for patients undergoing chemo, and this will certainly work well for cards to them! Thanks again! My email is: mamagilliam at gmail dot com

Angela said...

I like how you paired that scarecrow image with the pumpkins and sentiment, Sue!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...