Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Catch A Falling Star!


 Hello There-Good Morning to You All! Welcome to my Saturday Great Impressions jammie day post.

Hope you are all have a nice, relaxing Saturday morning planned, maybe even with a nice hot cup of  cocoa and a bowl of oaties-browsing a few blogs! Always nice to kick back for a while before you hit the ground running, isn't it?!

I think you all know I have a love for these little meece images and I love how this sentiment swirls around the paper! So fun!

I made a  simple creation today-I think the sentiment needs to shine on it's own. The card base was cut out of a pretty  My Minds Eye DP. I glued the top scallops together to form the card. I added the light background piece from Aunthentique Enchanted to the base with pop dots after adding a fun little strip of MME DP and gold cording. My little meece and nestie star are then added with pop dots as well. I finished this off by adding a pretty pearl in each corner.





Thanks for stopping by today-I hope you have a great day!

To check out our Great Impressions October Fall challenge click HERE.

 Thanks for stopping by today!
Sue

card details:
===============================
Stamps:
Catch a Falling Star E482
Cardstock: My Minds Eye Lost and Found Christmas and Authentique Enchanted
Copics:
YR 21,24,27 R20
Misc: Gold cording, dimensionals, Nesties and pearls, Martha Stewart glitter

5 comments :

Jenny said...

Sue! I love this!! It looks like the scalloped edges are a pretty frame. Thinking this would be so adorable in a babies nursery or a little ones bedroom. Hmmm....you've got me thinking now :)

Mary Marsh said...

this is a super sweet card Sue-I do love that little mouse. Didnt get to stay in my jammies today-I hit the ground running at 8:00 am-just getting round to blog hopping now at 10:00 pm (lol)!!

Joan V said...

This little mouse is so cute. This card would make a good wall plaque or framed picture. Thanks for sharing.

Colleen said...

Sue,
This is adorable love the sentiment and of course that cute little guy.

Angela said...

Cute, cute, cute! This would make a sweet nursery decoration, too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...