Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Guest Designer: Leah Cornelius: Half Wreath

Hello! Well, I can't believe this is my last week for my guest design spot for Great Impressions. It's been wonderful working with their stamps and I'm sad this is my last post. But I really love how this card came out so let me show it to you!


I had so much fun pulling all my elements together for this card! I started by stamping all my flower pieces on white cardstock and coloring them with Copics. The large rose and little yellow flowers come from the Flower Bouquet (J110) set. My other roses are the single Rose Bud (A146) stamp stamped and colored several times and then all trimmed out. I die cut various leaves and stacked my sentiment banners to create a sweet greeting using Tags (G483). For my finishing touches I used a fine tip black pen and ruler to create my frame, added a light blue wash using watercolors and a sprinkling of sequins. I do hope you enjoy this card and thank you to Deone for inviting me to be this month's guest designer. I enjoyed it so much! Have a wonderful day :)


5 comments :

New Creations said...

What a pretty sight !!!
I love your stamped flowers. The sentiments are great!!! A simple yet beautiful card.

~ Kendra ~ said...

So pretty!! LOVE what you did with the stamps!!

Sparkly Engineer said...

Gorgeous, Love how you created this wreath.

Anonymous said...

Super card! Love the dotted foliage and how your framed the sentiments!

Mynn xx said...

Absolutely in love, Leah! Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...