Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Inspiration Saturday With Ellen

Hello sweet Great Impressions friends! 
This is Ellen from In a World of Craft with more inspiration for you. I hope you are enjoying all of the inspiration from our awesome Design Team! Here is what I have for you today:



More details on my blog here


I enjoy changing up my style to keep my card designs fresh. This collage style is really fun and is a great way to use up scraps! It is perfect for a sentiment only card. What do you think?

Thanks so much for stopping by for a bit of inspiration from Great Impressions. Be sure to check out the current monthly challenge (starting tomorrow) and don’t forget to link your GI creations at our CUSTOMER GALLERY!

One last thing, be sure to “Like” Great Impressions on FACEBOOK!

Happy Crafting!

1 comment :

Mynn xx said...

LOVE all the fun elements and layers on this, Ellen! The splatter is fun, too! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...