Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Parrot Tulips

Hi, friends!  It's Mynn here again and today I've got a fun and simple card using a beautiful new image from the Great Impressions store!  Come and take a peek!

Here's the card~
More details on my personal blog HERE.

Products used: H253 Parrot Tulips

I just LOVE this beautiful new image--tulips are my absolute favorite flowers and I think the sheer variety of this species is amazing!  I wanted more interest to the image, so I used some specialty paper with texture and shine and I LOVE this!

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek at this card!  Hop over  and come play along with our monthly challenge, too!  If you use stamps from Great Impressions, you'll be able to link up your creation in our Customer Gallery, too!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!


2 comments :

Patti J said...

Love this stamp! I see lots of possibilities! Great card, Mynn - thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Mynn, love the polk-a-dots.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...