Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Inspiration Tuesday with Carolyn

It's time for more inspiration!

This week I've gone a little vintage and a little shabby
The stamp I used is called Herbs G307. I stamped the image on cardstock with a light brown ink then colored the image with Prismacolor pencils. I distressed the edges then added my embellies.  I love this stamp & there are many more to choose from in the store.

For more inspiration stop by the Great Impressions Facebook page and their Pinterest page. So many projects to gather inspiration from.

Join in on our current challenge, you could win a $20 shopping spree!
Carolyn

3 comments :

Leah said...

This is just shabby chic goodness! I love the muted colors and those little flags are so sweet!

Mynn xx said...

Very pretty, Carolyn! Love all those flowers! Mynn xx

Patti J said...

Very nice! Love the shabby chic look, and that image is perfect! Great job :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...