Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Guest Designer: Leah Cornelius: Spring Bird

Hello! I am back with another card using some Great Impressions stamps. Today I have a pretty birthday card to share!


For my main image I chose to use the very pretty Bird in Roses (F517).  I colored the image with Copics on a fancy frame. For the matting beneath my bird image I flanked each side using the Queen Ann Lace (E807) image in light blue. My sentiment comes from the Tags (G483) set that I trimmed out. I added some sewing machine stitching, leaves and rolled roses with the final touch of some pearls. I hope you like it! Have a wonderful day!


3 comments :

Mynn xx said...

SO elegant and gorgeous, Leah! LOVE those rolled flowers! Mynn xx

Patti J said...

What a sweet card, Leah! Love that precious little bird. Thanks for sharing!

Julie Odil said...

Leah, this is stunning!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...