Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, May 12, 2014

Someone Special

Happy Monday Great Impressions Stamp Friends!

Once again, Kendra here from Luv 2 Scrap 'n Make Cards to share a card with you!

I used the Watering Can Bouquet (G302) stamp for my main image!
Love the flower bouquet in the watering can!
I used the For Someone Special (A109) for my sentiment.

A fun, bright cheery card to brighten anyone's day!


More details on my personal blog here.

---------------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!
Be sure to stop back for more wonderful inspiration!

Join in our monthly challenge as well!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a wonderful week!


4 comments :

Mynn xx said...

LOVE the way you used this image--just a sneak peek! :) Mynn xx

Anonymous said...

Really pretty, love the background paper. Super cute as always!!

Sparkly Engineer said...

Love the stripes and flowers they work so well together

Patti J said...

Wonderful design, Kendra! Love it! Thanks for sharing :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...