Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Spring with GDT Leah Cornelius!

Hi, friends!  It's Mynn here to introduce you to the designer we are having as a guest here at Great Impressions for the month of May!  It's the very talented Leah Cornelius of Paper Blossoms!  We are so excited to have her, you've seen one of her cards last week for our monthly challenge, and she's back again today!  Let's see what she's got for us, shall we?

Hello! I'm excited to share some more Great Impressions projects with you today! First up I have a simple but elegant set of note cards to share with you.


 I started by cutting mats using a Spellbinders die and stamping the beautiful Butterfly Frame (H226)  in Memento ink so I could color each one with Copics. I changed up the colors for each one and for my sentiments I used the Tags (G483)  set and selectively inked just the sentiment leaving off the banner outline.


I didn't want to add lots of embellishing so I dry embossed the card base, added some distress ink to the frames and now have a pretty set of cards ready to give away.


For my next project I inked up the adorable Teddy With Flowers (F554) and made a tag set. I colored these with Copics and again used the Tags (G483) set for my sentiments. Wouldn't these look sweet on a gift? I hope you've enjoyed my projects today! Have a beautiful, creative day!



5 comments :

~ Kendra ~ said...

Such beautiful cards and tags!!

Julie Odil said...

Beautiful work!

Mynn xx said...

Love, love, love, Leah! :) So excited to have you this month! Mynn xx

Sparkly Engineer said...

Both your projects are delightful. The embossed cards are extra pretty and the idea of using that die cut for that stamp was inspired.

Patti J said...

Leah, these are so sweet! What beautiful sets you have created! Congrats on your guest spot! They are lucky to have you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...