Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, May 31, 2014

INSPIRATION SATURDAY WITH ELLEN

Hello sweet Great Impressions friends! Welcome back for more inspiration from Great Impressions store. It is the last Saturday, and our challenge is over for this month, but never fear! Our next challenge starts TOMORROW!!  Here is a little inspiration to get you going!


 

(A2: Stamps: Great Impressions Stamps (Life is not Measured… - F252); DP: DCWV (Fashion District and Burlap Stack); Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon)
 
I just love these papers I used for this card. The DP is from DCWV and is called Fashion District. The burlap is also from DCWV. I hope you would like to hear more about this card. If so, take a hop over to my blog and check it out!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by for a bit of inspiration from Great Impressions. Be sure to check out the current monthly challenge and don’t forget to link your GI creations at our CUSTOMER GALLERY!
 
One last thing, be sure to “Like” Great Impressions on FACEBOOK and I’ll see you again next Saturday!
Hugs!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thum[1]
My Blog: In A World Of Craft

1 comment :

Patti J said...

Thanks for the beautiful inspiration! Love your card, and that sentiment is one of my GI favorites. Hugs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...