Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, May 16, 2014

Serena in the Sea

    Today I am sharing another under the sea scene using a different mermaid, G334 Serena with Her Pearl. I have also used E649 A School of Fish and E588 Seaside Shells.


     This time I used white to set off the scene.  This really highlights Serena who was colored with colored pencils and then heavily Stickled.  The mat beneath the scene is made with a bubble embossing folder then I added color with pencils and distress ink and each of the bubbles has been filled in with Crystal Stickles.   To make sure that my mermaid was the central focus I added gold Stickle frames to her scene and the first mat.  Finally for the finishing touch some punched sea horses were added to bring in more dimension.

      Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend.

Mary Anne

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Lovely card! I really like the bubbles in the background.

Mynn xx said...

Another beautiful underwater scene! Mynn xx

Patti J said...

You have created a beautiful, realistic scene...great job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...