Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Inspiration Day with Carolyn

Hi peeps, today I am going to share a "quickie" tag. I was thinking about crafting this holiday weekend and wanted to go to my studio but I didn't want to spend too long away from our 80 degree weather.

I decided to create a book tag/bookmark.  The stamps I used are called Special Moments E495 and Rooster Weathervane F422. I used black ink on kraft paper and selected small sections to color. I added a ribbon and was good to go. Hope you have a fab week and don't forget to stop by the Great Impressions Pinterest and Facebook pages for more inspiration and join in on the fun.

Join in on our current challenge which is the first Sunday of the month.

Carolyn

4 comments :

Leah said...

This is so sweet. Love the rooster and that you colored him on kraft :)

Patti J said...

Cute as can be!

Mynn xx said...

Nice use of stamps! Mynn xx

~ Kendra ~ said...

Pretty tag!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...