Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

A Cornucopia of Colors

Happy Tuesday! I hope you all are having a great start to the week. Up here in Minnesota it's COLD!
What a fun week we have had with "Guess the Christmas Carol" contest, visit the Great Impressions website to check out the list of winners, maybe you are one of them!!

Today I have a Thanksgiving tag to share with you. I am loving all of what is left of the Fall foliage. I'm loving the intense orange, yellow, green and red hues that are out at the moment. I can't imagine a Fall without a "cornucopia" of colors and a brisk cold wind.

My tag features a super cute stamp: 

9074 - Harvest Wagon Rubber Stamp - Sku: J42

I colored this up using the Gamsol technique with Prismacolor Pencils and stamped the
background with the stamp 9070- Winter Pine Branch Rubber Stamps- Sku: J90.  I finished 
off the tag with a seambinding ribbon and the whole tag is backed with kraft paper.
I hope you liked my cornucopia of colors used for my project.
Don't forget to join in the current challenge over at the Great Impressions
blog and stop back daily for  new inspiration from our design team.

Carolyn

3 comments :

Mynn xx said...

What a lovely tag, Carolyn! LOVE that image and the gorgeous colors! It's cold here, too! Time for winter--Thanksgiving and Christmas!!! :) HUGS!!!

Jenny said...

Cute tag Carolyn! Perfect to attach to a Thanksgiving hostess gift. It's colored up so beautifully too!

Sparkly Engineer said...

Gorgeous tag, I love tags and I love the way you used the pine branches behind the wheelbarrow image. It is inspired.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...