Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, November 15, 2013

Country Christmas

     Today I have a fun card for you using the Holly Winter Scene Stamp.  As soon as I saw it, I knew I had to use a bottle cap.  The little house is just the perfect size to fit inside of one.
 

The snowy scene  is even more dramatic with a capful of stickles.  They really make the snow sparkle.


This would be a wonderful stamp to add to envelope to give it some pizazz or to turn into jewelry and of course, you can see that it makes a fun card too

   

4 comments :

Mynn xx said...

SO pretty and a fabulous scene! I love all the beautiful frames you've layered on--this is just lovely! :)

Karon said...

WOW - beautiful card and love the bottle top!!! TFS

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I love this! Perfect on the bottle cap.

Debbie Adams said...

This is so pretty. I especially like the image on the bottle cap and the stickles. :D
Great idea.:D
Deborah

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...