Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, November 11, 2013

Happy Moments

Hello friends!! Hope you are starting a great week! What a fun week we have had with "Guess the Christmas Carol" contest, scroll down to check out the list of winners, maybe you are one of them!!

So today, I have a winter card for you. This card remind me my friend's house, she lives in a beautiful cabin in the mountains of WA State, I used to live close to her until I moved to another mountain location LOL, and during Winter time, it looks just like this image, isn't it pretty?

Card details: I stamped the image on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored it with Copic and Spectrum Noir Markers. I added White Opal Liquid Pearls to the trees and crushed glass to the ground to create a snow area.
The sentiment was stamped in Jet Black Archival, I added this pretty May Art ribbon and tinsel, few stitches around the panel. This card is pretty flat, mail friendly :)




Great Impressions stamps used:

Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!
Giovana

3 comments :

Jenny said...

What a beautiful winter scene Giovana! I love how you used the crushed glass and liquid pearls! We are actually having our first snow fall here today!

Mynn xx said...

LOVE the fabulous textures on this card, Giovana! The coloring is gorgeous, too! You're inspiring me to practice my coloring! :) HUGS!!!

Sparkly Engineer said...

The different types of texture for the snow is fab. The entire card looks so professional.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...