Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Frosted Images

It's Thanksgiving!  I hope you're having a wonderful day and that you are spending it with your family and loved ones. :)  I've got another video tutorial for you this week and the technique is called FROSTED IMAGES and is just perfect for a holiday tag!

Here are the supplies you need to gather for this week's tutorial:
  • H171 Snowflake Wreath
  • D397 Winter Wonderland
  • Neutral cardstock (the slower ink dries on it, the better)
  • White pigment ink
  • Desired colored inks (I'm using dark blue)
  • Baby wipes or wet paper towels
  • Ribbon and other embellishments to finish your project
Here's a picture of the tag I made~

And here's the video tutorial~

I'll be back with another tutorial NEXT WEEK with another fun technique--PAPER PIECING!  I'm trying to keep it quick and simple for the holidays, but I think you'll agree that all of these simple techniques pack a huge WOW factor!

Here's a list of the supplies you'll need for our next tutorial:
  • K40 Poinsettia & Berries
  • Patterned papers
  • Neutral cardstock
  • Black or brown ink
  • Adhesive
  • Embellishments to finish your project
Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you enjoy your holiday and that you find just a smidge of time to create, too!  HUGS and merry stamping, friends! :)


No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...