Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Great Impressions Inspiration Tuesday by Carolyn

Happy Tuesday!
It's my Inspiration day here at Great Impressions!

Today  my inspiration is a little Spring and a fond memory.
My son had a wagon that we used to take him for strolls
in after dinner during the years we lived in Oklahoma.
I love this stamp and thought it would be a perfect reminder
that when winter is over, Spring isn't that far off.

This fun stamp is: Flower Flyer G327 . You can stop by the Great Impressions Store for the stamp and browse the pages of stamps that are offered. I colored the image up using Prismacolor Pencils and a little blending with a turpenoid solution. Thanks for stopping by, check back every day here at the Great Impressions Blog for inspiration and don't forget to join in this months challenge.

Carolyn

3 comments :

Jenny said...

Perfect timing Carolyn! I'm looking out my window at the snow that just blew in and needed a reminder that Spring will come! Beautiful coloring!

Sparkly Engineer said...

This is colored so pretty. I love spring when everything turns green and rainbow

Mynn xx said...

Such a beautiful card, Carolyn!!! I needed a bit of bold color to cheer my day! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...