Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thanksgiving

It's just one week until Thanksgiving in the US and I think that we sometimes skip over this important holiday to get to Christmas.  But we NEED to give thanks, and so I've got a card today that pays homage to this much needed holiday.

Here's the card~

Details~


Products used: C31 Pine Cone SprigC384 Abundant Blessings.

I'll be back again next week with another video tutorial utilizing the FROSTED IMAGE technique.  I'll be making another holiday tag, so you'll want to grab the supplies and get a head start on making one, too!

Here are the supplies you need to gather:
  • H171 Snowflake Wreath
  • D397 Winter Wonderland
  • Neutral cardstock (the slower ink dries on it, the better)
  • White pigment ink
  • Desired colored inks (I'm using dark blue)
  • Ribbon and other embellishments to finish your project
Thanks so much for stopping by to check out my weekly creation!  I hope that you take some time to create a card that expresses thanks and that you make sure to give Thanksgiving a good part of your heart and life. HUGS and thankful stamping, friends!

3 comments :

Sparkly Engineer said...

Your so right Mynn, Stopping to give thanks is so important. Thank you for this beautiful reminder.

Jenny said...

One of my fave sentiments! Is that vellum on top of the background stamp? Love that look Mynnette!

Sue from Oregon said...

Something about a touch of gold that makes a card so much fancier! Lovely!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...