Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Guess the Christmas Carol and win!

It's Christmas Carol week here at Great Impressions Stamps!
Read all about the details here.
Did I mention that prizes will be involved?!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carolyn here with my holiday card inspired by a Christmas Carol.

I really hope you can guess this one. It is not too difficult to figure it out, but I won't say more :)

You can add your guess on my blog as well. I would love to see you there too.
 I hope you find time to participate this week!!! We have so many fun creations for you. 

So for my carol card I decided to use the stamp

I altered the stamp a little to fit my card theme. Hope you like it!

Don't forget to leave your guess for today in the comment section and on my blog as well.
We've got some fun prizes!


Carolyn 

22 comments :

Ann said...

I am going to guess "Winter Wonderland". Adorable card too. Love the little bow on his tale.

Marianne said...

I agree: that cute moose is definitely walking in a 'Winter Wonderland'.

Unknown said...

I'm dreaming of a White Chrismtas...
Just like the ones I used to know
Where the treetops glisten ...

White Christmas :)

Love that little moose!!! She is adorable!!!

Amy Martin said...

Beautiful card. my guess would be winter wonderland.

Mynn xx said...

This is darling! LOVE the fun trees--the glitter is fabulous! A beautiful holiday card, Carolyn! :)

Piali said...

My Guess--Walking in the Winter Wonderland!!!
Love that Moose!!

Carmen said...

Lovin the moose and all that glitter and sparkle :) I am thinking walking in a winter wonderland :)
Thanks for the fun.

Sue D said...

I will go with Winter Wonderland.

Janis said...

"We Fish you a Hairy Christ-Moose" by Raffi. :)

Naw...it's prob "Winter Wonderland", but you have to admit that my other answer is unique! :D
<3 J

Rozy said...

This one is a tie between White Christmas and Winter Wonderland

Jenny said...

Those frosty trees are marvelous Carolyn!

Gail said...

Oh boy.....I'm not sure what song this card depicts, but the card is adorable. Couldn't you have given him a red nose...would have made my guessing easier. --Gail

Unknown said...

Wow, this is a tough one. I can't decide whether it's Jingle Bells because he's dashing through the snow; or, Walking in a Winter Wonderland. It's beautiful.

Beth F. said...

What a lovely glittery card! My guess is Walking in a Winter Wonderland.

Sparkly Engineer said...

I know the secret, I know the secret - nenerneenerneener.

Love those tress they are gorgeous

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful! I love all the sparkle!
Winter Wonderland is my guess! I thought of White Christmas too, but will stick with Winter Wonderland!

Nikki said...

When I first saw this I thought walking in a Winter Wonderland :) thanks for the chance hugs Nikki

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

This is so beautiful. The first song that came to mind was "Winter Wonderland"...so that's what I'm gonna go with! The shimmer is just so beautiful!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card love all of that sparkle! I am going to go with Winter Wonderland. Oh and thanks, I'll be singing that all day long! lol

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card love all of that sparkle! I am going to go with Winter Wonderland. Oh and thanks, I'll be singing that all day long! lol

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Winter Wonderland...I can just imagine the little moose singing as he walks along.

karen adams said...

What a fun card!walking in a winter wonderland!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...