Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Guess the Christmas Carol and Win!

It's Christmas Carol week  at Great Impressions Stamps!

Read all about the details here.

Did I mention that prizes will be involved?!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is Cheryl from Shestamps and I’m here to share my Christmas carol inspired card (and an extra project)!   I think you will be able to figure this one out.  I left a couple of clues.

 

2013-11-06 GI Santa card WM_thumb[1]

For both of my projects I used Saint Nicholas (E659) from Great Impressions Stamps.  I just love this image.   He looks  great colored but you can also leave him uncolored for another great look. 

Here’s a closer look at St. Nick.  I just want to pinch his cheek. 

2013-11-06 GI Santa close up wm_thumb

Using the same image, I also created a Christmas themed wine bottle tag.  I like having a few of these tags around during to holidays to put on hostess gifts.  (They work great on all types of bottles, even fun, holiday scented hand soap.)

2013-11-06 GI Santa tag wm

Here is a final peek at both my projects.

2013-11-06 GI Santa both wm

Don’t forget to leave your guess as to which Christmas carol inspired my card.  You can leave your guess on this post and on my blog for two chances to win!   Check out all the great Christmas carol inspired projects by the DT at the Great Impressions Stamps blog all week.

 

Thank you for looking!  Have a great day!

 

Supplies:

Card

  • Stamps: Saint Nicholas (E659) from Great Impressions Stamps
  • Inks:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Papers:  Neenah Classic Crest solar white CS,  Papertrey Kraft & Ripe Avocado CS, Simple Stories 25 Days of Christmas 6x6 paper pad
  • Tools:  Sewing machine, Big Shot, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Papertrey edgers die, Copic markers
  • Embellishments:  Misc. ribbon, twine, button, doily

Bottle Tag

  • Stamps: Saint Nicholas (E659) from Great Impressions Stamps
  • Inks:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Papers:  Neenah Classic Crest solar white CS,  Papertrey Kraft & Ripe Avocado CS, Simple Stories 25 Days of Christmas 6x6 paper pad
  • Tools:  Big Shot, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Papertrey wine bottle tag & tiny tag dies, Copic markers
  • Embellishments:  Misc. ribbon, button, doily, American Crafts gold metallic marker

25 comments :

Marianne said...

Fabulous projects! Looks like 'Santa Claus is coming to town'!

Rozy said...

Great card, etc. How about "Santa Claus is Coming to Town?"

Marsha said...

Lovely card and tag. I prefer Vintage Santas and your card compliments him so well. "Santa Claus is Coming to Town."

Bunny said...

Great card. The carol is Santa Claus is coming to town.

Jenny said...

I love this design Cheryl! Your card is just wonderful!

Kellie said...

"Santa Claus Is Coming To Town". And what a fabulous stamp he is!

Gail said...

This is a fabulous idea around a wine bottle...I'm going to have to make these....and the song is: Santa Clause Is Coming To Town? --Gail

Sue D said...

My guess is Santa Claus is Coming to Town.

Ann said...

Super cute creations. My guess is Santa Claus Is Coming To Town.

Unknown said...

Well, since he's making a list to find out who's naughty or nice, I would have to say Santa Claus is Coming to Town!

Carmen said...

Easy Peasy Santa Claus is coming to town... Love your wine bottle tag! Just what this Santa would love for Christmas lol

Janis said...

Santa Claus is coming to Town. Sweet card and tag!
<3 J

Unknown said...

Love the card! Santa Claus is Coming to Town! One of my childhood favorites!

Denise Bryant said...

Delightful card and tag!
Santa Claus is Coming to Town!

Mynn xx said...

SO cute!!! LOVE the image and I adore the fabulous paper you used! Great card, Cheryl! :)

Beth F. said...

What wonderful projects! "santa Claus is Coming to Town" must be the song that inspired you :)

Sparkly Engineer said...

This is a great gift set. I love the vintagey Santa.

Carmen said...

so might have to change our minds lol is it Jolly Old St.Nicholas?

Amy Martin said...

I love your card. My guess is Santa Claus is coming to town.

Sabrina said...

Santa Claus is Coming to Town.

Nikki said...

Santa Claus is coming to town and such a lovely set you've made

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Absolutely stunning! Love, love, love these! My guess would be "Santa Claus is coming to Town"!

Unknown said...

Fabulous! I love all of those layers an the doily on your card. And your wine tag is just a perfect compliment, as well as the bottle! :) What a lovely Hostess gift this will make! And your Christmas Carol just has to be Santa Claus Is Coming To Town! TFS!!!

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Santa Claus is Coming to Town! Love it.

Nana Griffin said...

Santa Clause is Coming to Town! Lovely card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...