Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, November 1, 2013

Dawn Celebration

    After a month of Halloween cards I am ready for something a little different so today I thought I would bring you a shabby chic sentiment card.  The New Day sentiment is wonderful for Thanksgiving or anytime of the year.

     Since I didn't have lots of detail in my stamp I used an extra bit of color and patterns in my design papers as well as lots of layers.

     Here is a close up of the lovely New Day sentiment stamped in aqua to match the design paper.


     Blessings to all of you on this day and everyday until I meet with you again.

Mary Anne

3 comments :

Jenny said...

This is so pretty Mary Anne! I love all the little extra details you incorporated. Gorgeous flowers too!

Mynn xx said...

LOVE the fun shabby chic feel of this, Mary Anne!!! The flowers are just gorgeous and I adore the colors you used! :)

Giovana said...

Beautiful card Mary Anne.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...