Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, November 18, 2013

Jingle all the way

Hello friends! Giovana here with a new project, this time I made a Christmas card, very "Clean and Simple", no stitches, pretty flat, perfect for mailing :)

For this project I used "Christmas Bell Swag" image, the sentiment is part of Jingle image.
The main image was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black on White Cardstock, colored it with Copic Markers, then I die-cut, embossed and stenciled with Labels Fourteen Nestabilities Dies. Then, I added StarDust Stickles to the ribbon and the bells. I added the image to my card base with Dimensionals.
For the sentiment, I covered the little jingle with a piece of Washi Tape and stamped only the sentiment in Love Letter Ink.
Finally I added pieces of Patterned Paper to the left side of the card, this paper is from "Twelve Days of Christmas" by Graphic 45.


Hope you like it!!
Have a fantastic day!

5 comments :

Sparkly Engineer said...

I love traditional cards and this one is perfect

Nana Griffin said...

This is beautiful,Giovana!

Mynn xx said...

That sentiment is oh so fun! I adore the bell image, too! Beautiful card! :)

Karon said...

Stunning!

Sue from Oregon said...

Love this CAS card...makes the bells stand out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...