Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, November 29, 2013

Homegrown Holly

    For this card I chose to use the beautiful Vintage Holly Branches stamps.  I think is is a wonderful Statement stamp.  It is also fun to color.  I used 4 different shades of green pencil on the leaves alone.

  I used some papers with a muted color to them to continue the vintage feel of the stamp and some buttons as simple embellishments.  I really want the image to be the focal point for this card.


You may be seeing this stamp one more time before Christmas used as a background pattern.  As I was writing this post I was inspired by the image and so I will not be able to stop myself.  Once a card idea comes to mind, it stays with me until I sit down and bring it to life.  So watch for it on upcoming Fridays.
Until then, lets get busy and make some Christmas cards.

Mary Anne

2 comments :

Karon said...

Oh, WOW, that is one stunning creation! TFS

Mynn xx said...

This is gorgeous, Mary Anne!!! LOVE the image and the fabulous papers you chose! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...