Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, December 19, 2014

Friday Fun with a Christmas Side-Step Card

Hello Everybody!

Are you done with you shopping?  Are you ready for the big day?  Are all of your cards mailed out?  Whew that's a lot of questions!  No, no, and yes!  LOL!  So I made one more Christmas card-because you always need a back up right?  (Or a start on next year!)

I made a side step card.  These are fun to make.  I also wanted to see how many Great Impressions Stamps I could use!  :)


Here are the stamps that I used:

All of these cute stamps came from the Great Impressions Online Store.  For more details on this card visit me at my blog.  

Thank you for stopping by today!  For more inspiration join us on Facebook and Pinterest! :)  And be sure to submit your projects to our current challenge here--this month's theme is to use a Great Impressions Stamp!  

Have a Merry Christmas! :)




1 comment :

Mynn xx said...

This is so darling, Katy! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...