Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Victorian Lady

Hello stamping friends. Today I have a very feminine card for you using a beautiful image from Great Impressions called (H195) Victorian Lady.


I stamped the image on watercolor paper and used my Tombow markers to watercolor her. I love how many layers of colors you can get using watercolors and the softness it gives the image. I then added some dry embossing and a few layers of paper, some Distress inking and stitching. 

Be sure to join us in this month's challenge (click!) and if you use any GI stamps be sure to link up to the customer gallery (click!). Be sure to stop by the Great Impressions store (click!) and maybe treat yourself to a few new images...did you know shipping is free over $25?! 
Have a wonderful day!


1 comment :

Mynn xx said...

Leah, this is AMAZING! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...