Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Inspiration Saturday with Ellen

Hello to all of my Great Impressions friends and Merry Christmas! I hope you had an amazing time with family and friends! Welcome back for more inspiration from the Great Impressions store!

Today is the fourth, and last Saturday of December! Our Great Impressions December Challenge is ANYTHING WITH A GREAT IMPRESSIONS IMAGE GOES!




Please stop by my blog to get all of the details on this card!

Thanks so much for stopping by for a bit of inspiration from Great Impressions. I truly have enjoyed your comments this year and look forward to sharing inspiration with you next year.

Be sure to come check out our current challenge
ARE YOU PLAYING?



If you use a Great Impressions on your project, please link it in our CUSTOMER GALLERY!

One last thing, be sure to “Like” Great Impressions on FACEBOOK and I’ll see you again next YEAR!

Happy crafting everyone!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thum[1] My blog: In a World of Craft

1 comment :

Mynn xx said...

Totally darling, Ellen! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...