Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Guess the Christmas Carol Tag!


Hello stamping friends! This week the DT is bringing you Christmas tags and you can guess what Christmas carol it was inspired by. I hope you'll give it a go and guess, it should be fun! Here is my tag.


For my image I used the lovely G182 Heavenly Angel and decided to watercolor her. It's hard to see in the photo but her wings are a shimmery gold using a metallic gelato. The rest of her was colored with my Tombow markers and a water brush. I added some punched leaves, a little felt rose and pearls. I backed the tag with some burlap that I die cut the end of. I've been resisting burlap but found this tight weave roll and couldn't hold out anymore :) Some ribbon and a bit of twine finish it off. I hope you'll give a guess as to what Christmas carol inspired my tag!

Be sure to join us in this month's challenge (click!) and if you use any GI stamps be sure to link up to the customer gallery (click!). Be sure to stop by the Great Impressions store (click!) and maybe treat yourself to a few new images...did you know shipping is free over $25?! 
Have a wonderful day!

14 comments :

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the angel card. Song guess is "Hark the Herald Angels Sing"
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

sammi said...

I beleive its Hark The Herald Angels sing

sammi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elizabeth Hart said...

Sweet and pretty - must be "Hark the Herald Angels"

Marsha said...

Beautiful. Love the greenery and the gorgeous ribbon.
"Hark the Herald Angels"

Mynn xx said...

TOTALLY gorgeous, Leah! LOVE the texture! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

~ Kendra ~ said...

So pretty, love it!!

New Creations said...

So gorgeous and love the angel image with shimmery wing and pretty textures!I guess the carol is-"Angels from the Realms of Glory" written by Scottish poet James Montgomery.

snazzyjj said...

Such beautiful work!! My guess is "Hark the Herald Angles Sing."

Michelle said...

LOVE how you used the burlap on the tag!! What an wonderful idea.

Hmm - this one could be Hark the Herald Angels OR Angels We Have Heard on High ?

Jenny Alia said...

Beautiful again! My guess is "Hark the Herald Angels".

ionabunny said...

Ooh, lovely. Hmmm, angels, lots of carols there. She's not singing so I though Angels From The Realms of Glory. Maybe I'm being a bit obscure but it's one of my favourites. Hugz

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is beautiful! Love your colouring! I think the carol is "Hark the Herald Angels Sing."

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

This tag is beautiful. Love all of the texture.

I think it is hark the herald angels sing

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...